partnership with the International Fertilizer Association (IFA).
SPEAKER PRESENTATIONS WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:
- The current market for SCRSFs (world market and additional focus on the European market)
- SCRSFs and the Nutrient Management Performance
- Economic Performance
- Regulatory/Policy Issues
- Emerging Technologies
- Addressing Stakeholders Expectations
AIM OF THE CONFERENCE:
The conference delivered the most up to date information in the fields of research and development, agronomic and environmental benefits, economics of use, policy and regulatory framework, current market and outlook for these products, as in particular the world production capacity is quickly increasing.
The conference programme featured presentations by scientists, crop advisors, regulators and industry representatives, and a poster session allowed for the presentation of commercial products.
The scope of the conference covered the following fertilizer products:
- Slow- and Controlled-Release Fertilizers (SCRSFs)
- Fertilizers stabilized with urease or nitrification inhibitors
INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP, EXHIBITING, PRESENTING or ATTENDING?
REGISTRATION FEES (all prices per delegate)
NOTE: Cancellations incur an administrative penalty of 15%. Any cancellation less than 30 calendar days prior the starting day of the conference will not qualify for a refund.
- Admission to the speaker and poster sessions
- Access to the exhibition area during the 17th New Ag International Conference & Exhibition (Wednesday - Friday).
- Access to the exhibition area of the InfoAg International event taking place on the same dates and venue as the SCRSF conference
- Delegate’s bag and documentation
- Complementary WiFi
- Use of the Conference Networking App to access the delegate list to pre-book meetings
- Speaker presentations (post-conference)
- Evening receptions, lunches and coffee breaks according to the conference programme
Register for more than 1 conference and save! VAT will be added to these prices.
Link Reference: https://bit.ly/2zPUdpC